A very warm 6.5mm neoprene canyoning wetsuit meant for rentals in demanding canyons. To ensure durability the suit reinforced with abrasion resistant Rock reinforcements on the knees and elbows. The hood is made with very comfortable 5mm double-lined neoprene with a glide-skin finishing for better water-tightness at the neck and face. The suit is double blind-stitched and glued which along with the the flap underneath the zip and he glideskin finishing on the face and neck allows very little water in the wetsuit. The cut and details are studied to give comfort in every situation and for many different body shapes. For personal use we recommend the similar guide model which has glide-skin neoprene also on wrists and ankles.
- 6.5 mm neoprene with inner thermal lining;
- 6.5mm super-stretch neoprene with inner thermal lining on armpit and crotch area;
- 5 mm double-lined neoprene on hood;
- 5 mm glide-skin neoprene on face & neck;
- Rock reinforcements on knees and elbows;
- 1-Way YKK zip with 3mm double-lined neoprene flap underneath;
- Double blind-stitched and glued (watertight) seams.